At Bin Faisal Manpower Recruitment Agency Pakistan, we accept application for jobs online and consider candidates seeking for jobs through structured recruitment process. Our process of recruitment takes place systematically according pre defined procedure by our agency. It helps us to work periodically in order to avoid any kind of uncertainty. Sometimes the process may differ depending on the job’s nature but somehow our recruitment process remains the same. We maintain standards without being biased or racist.If you are curious to know how Bin Faisal, recruitment process takes place, here are some of the steps we follow.
1. Receiving an Application
Bin Faisal Manpower Recruitment Agency Pakistan accepts applications online submitted by candidates, available for different positions. The whole process takes hardly 8 to 10 minutes that includes three stages such as Entering personal information, answering job related questions and lastly uploading the CV.
We take a look at your application and CV to find out how appropriately you fit the company’s position and performing job duties. Our team of highly skilled professionals evaluate your interpersonal skills, job experience, and figure out how well you can handle the job responsibilities in a company.
2. Screening After receiving your application and initial evaluation, if you have successfully matched the job per-requisites, your application will be forwarded to the team of recruiters to review. The recruitment team at Bin Faisal Recruitment Agency will evaluate your profile, evaluate the answers to the job specific question and scrutinize your CV to evaluate whether your experience suits the job profile requirements. Thereafter, a short list of candidates is created for next step.
3. Shortlisting After you have been shortlisted, the Line Manager will evaluate your profile and personal details. The Line Manager will look through your technical skills and job experience for the role. Thereafter, recruitment team will finalize the candidates who will be contacted for interview.
4. Interviews and Selection Process Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted by recruitment team for initial interview, which can either be a telephonic interview or one to one, depending on candidate’s location. The interview will help us find the competencies and skills for the job you have applied. Moreover, in some situations we may ask your willingness to relocate to a new country. One to one interview will be followed by telephonic interview and final selection events can comprise of interview, analysis exercise, presentations, group activities or other activities depending on the role for which you are applying. Our team of human resources and recruitment will be actively involved during the process to hire the best candidate for the role. Before meeting, you will be informed about company profile and additional information regarding roles. We give you chance to ask any question regarding company during the recruitment process.We encourage candidates to treat the final as two way decision making process, you will find that our recruitment team will give honest answers to the many questions you have in your mind. In addition, you will also get a chance to talk to the existing expatriate workers. They will share some of their own experiences of life in the region.
5. Employment Offer and Joining Process If you have successfully reached this stage, you will receive a formal offer of employment from Bin Faisal Manpower Recruitment Agency Pakistan. After having written acceptance for your role, we start to coordinate process with you. We will also make necessary arrangements for your temporary accommodation before you arrive. You may also be asked to provide some or all of the following legal documents.
• Employment References
• Criminal Record Check
• Education Certificates
• Medical Reports and other document required by the labor law.